- Telephone bookings require a one night deposit at the time of booking, to confirm the reservation.
Online bookings require a valid credit card at the time of booking, to guarantee the reservation.
- All outstanding charges are to be settled on departure.
- On arrival, guests will be requested to present the credit card they intend using to settle their account. The credit card will be pre-authorised for the amount of the total anticipated cost for accommodation during the stay.
- If you cancel or amend your reservation within 24 hours of your check-in time (3:00 pm on the day of arrival), the cancellation fees applied will be equal to 100% of the total of your stay or the number of nights cancelled.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours prior to your check-in time (3:00 pm on the day of arrival) your deposit is fully refundable, and no cancellation fees are applied.
You may cancel your reservation without charge. However, we would appreciate as much notice beforehand so not to disappoint other diners.
Children are welcome to dine in The Restaurant. During evening service, children under twelve years are asked to dine before 7pm.
Every care is taken to avoid any cross contamination from allergens during preparation of food.
We do however work in kitchens that processes allergenic ingredients and we do not have a specific allergen free zone or dedicated fryers. We are not a nut free establishment: nuts form part of our menus and are offered freely through the restaurant and bars.
If you have any specific allergies or concerns, please let us know in advance or during your visit.
Dogs and pets are permitted at Sun Street Hotel.
Pet and Guide Dog Policy
- Owners/guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a pet.
- The breed and weight of the pet must be advised in advance when making a booking. (Max 20kg)
- A fee of £50 for all room categories per night applies.
- Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair.
- Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the pet to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
- The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
- The pet cannot be left alone in any room at any time.
- Staff are not permitted to care for the pet – e.g. feeding or walking.
- The pet must be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant, meals can be taken in our lounges, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately.
- Pets must be well trained.
Smoking is not permitted in any of our buildings.
If you choose to smoke in your bedroom, we reserve the right to charge a cleaning surcharge upon or after your departure and additional charges will be incurred.
We kindly request that you refrain from using mobile phones while in the restaurants.
Sun Street Hotel accepts no liability for any damage to or any loss of guests’ personal property.
In the public areas of Sun Street Hotel, and some staff areas, CCTV is in operation and video recordings may be made. This activity is carried out for security and safety reasons for the better management of Sun Street, and for the security of its clients and team.
Photography and filming
- All photography or filming MUST be pre-authorised by a member of the Sun Street Executive team.
- No photography or filming may take place in any area of Sun Street under any circumstances without the assigned Hotel representative.
- Members of Sun Street staff and uniforms or part thereof will not be used in the photography or filming and no team role will be impersonated for the purposes of the photography or filming.
- Use of the Sun Street brand name, commercial photography, Sun Street images and logo including trademarks or trade names requires the prior written consent of Sun Street. We will take appropriate legal action to restrain any misuse or unauthorised usage of Sun Street collateral listed above.